You are here
Assistant Manager, Partnership
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established property developer with great market reputation
As part of a sizeable marketing team, the Assistant Manager will play a key role in the planning, implementation and execution of marketing strategies for the group with focus on partnership with retail tenants. (Retail Tenants, F&B, Credit cards etc.)
The Assistant Manager will lead a team to seek new strategic partnerships to drive promotional & marketing campaigns and increase public awareness and footfall for the premium shopping location. Among other duties, the Assistant manager will play a crucial role in the review and pitching of partnership proposals with external parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 7 years experience in partnership marketing or campaign marketing
- Experience in retail partnership is highly preferred
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a well-recognized corporation with fantastic career progression, great corporate culture and brand exposure.