You are here
Assistant Manager, L & D - Corporate Training
- Leading FMCG
- Corporate Training
About Our Client
Our client is a high profile FMCG with business across the region. With powerful market presence and continuous innovation, an opportunity has arisen for L&D calibre with strong project management skills to join their company.
- Working closely with the Regional HR team, you will have to design, develop, adopt and implement the Corporate Training curriculum to support global initiatives.
- Deliver training and train the regional trainers in respective topics.
- Continuous assess, design and improve the the Learning & Development programs with key internal clients and external vendors.
- Participate in designing, developing and modifying of the Trainee program and their career development plan.
- Assist to prepare the budget and review the learning & development policy & procedures
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with at least 5-7 years of experience, with considerable exposures in Training, Learning and Development, preferably from Multinational companies.
- Corporate with good communication in both Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Detailed knowledge in Corporate Training, L&D program management and Training Delivery
- Highly motivated, energetic, well-organised with strong team-oriented mindset.
What's on Offer
Our client offers International exposures and an environment which allows people to drive creative new initiatives to the right candidate who fits into their culture.