You are here
Assistant Manager (Internal Audit) (35K) - Apparel
- Dynamic apparel company
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading apparel company engaging in global brands distribution, retail, trading and manufacturing. To further expand their business success, they are currently recruiting an Assistant Manager for their Internal Audit Department.
- Report to the Head of Internal Audit
- Strengthen the Group's risk management and internal controls
- Ensure all internal policies and external regulatory bodies' regulation are in line with the Group's daily practice
- Conduct internal audit on the Group's financial, compliance, operational and IT process
- Prepare audit reports and recommend areas of improvement to Senior Management
- Follow-up remedial actions
- Assist in ad-hoc projects to support decision-making
The Successful Applicant
You should be a degree holder in Accounting or Finance or related disciplines. Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years of experience in internal or external auditing in manufacturing industry is required. Communication and multi-tasking skills, forward-thinking, problem-solver mindset is also essential. 20% travel is required, mainly in PRC and Asian countries. Good command of verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Regional exposure to conduct internal audit on various departments. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company with stable background and platform.