You are here
Assistant Manager, Human Resources (C&B)
- Strategic C&B Role
- Stable Industry and Company
About Our Client
Out client is a well-established company in Hong Kong. Due to rapid expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced C&B professional to join the organization.
- Manage full spectrum of C&B functions and assist in the review and implementation of C&B policies and procedure.
- Plans and directs implementation of C&B programs.
- Conducts evaluations of market standards and bench-marking for C&B programs.
- Ensures C&B programs are compliant with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related regulations.
- Conducts market data analysis to ensure C&B programs are competitive.
- Analyses survey data to create and refresh salary structures.
- Participates in Compensation market surveys.
- Creates and maintains compensation metrics/analytics.
- Possess HRIS user expertise.
- Manage ad hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in C&B areas.
- Strong communication and analytic skill.
- Ability to lead and work independently.
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other related legislation.
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel skills.
What's on Offer
5 Days Work
Competitive Package to Attract the Best.