You are here
Assistant Manager, Compliance
- Fast-growing Financial Services group
- Career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of fastest growing Asian financial services group in China. They are looking for a Assistant Compliance Manager to strengthen their Compliance efforts internally.
As Assistant Manager you would report into the Head of Compliance and your main responsibilities would include:
- Being the main point of responsibility for internal review/controls of marketing materials and external documents;
- Training staff to ensure all standards are followed internally and appropriate procedures are in-place for internal work-flow;
- Helping develop the compliance risk framework
- Handling SFC & client enquiries
The Successful Applicant
You would be a university graduate (in Accounting, Finance, Law or related disciplines) with over 5 years of relevant experience in compliance, preferably in a securities house or a buy-side business. Excellent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese would be must for this role.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and career growth opportunities