You are here
Assistant Manager, Compensation & Benefits
- Hong Kong Based
- C&B Projects & Operation
About Our Client
Out client is a well-established company in Hong Kong. Due to rapid expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced C&B professional to join the organization.
Reporting to the Head of C&B, you will be responsible for a wide range of Compensation & Benefits (C&B) activities at both the strategic and operation level. Manage full spectrum of C&B functions and assist in the review and implementation of C&B policies and procedure. You will lead C&B projects, consult, design and implement sound C&B policies and programs to sustain business strategies.
- Plans and directs implementation of C&B programs.
- Conducts evaluations of market standards and benchmarking for C&B programs.
- Negotiates contracts with benefit plan providers, vendors, and consultants for services, premiums, and plan administration.
- Ensures C&B programs are compliant with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related regulations.
- Conducts market data analysis to ensure C&B programs are competitive Analyses survey data to create and refresh salary structures.
- Participates in Compensation market surveys.
- Creates and maintains compensation metrics/analytics. Possess HRIS user expertise.
The Successful Applicant
Degree qualified in Human Resources Management or an equivalent, you will have a proven record in C&B spanning 5-7 years with sizeable companies. You will have demonstrated success in driving results with internal and external stakeholders and sound experience in delivering C&B initiatives in a timely and effective manner. You must be proactive, well organised and result oriented.
What's on Offer
Competitive package to attract the best
5 days work