You are here
Assistant Manager (38K) - Retail
- Newly created position for branded business
- Dynamic environment for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a listed apparel company engaging in global brands distribution, retail, trading and manufacturing. To further expand their business success, the need arises for an Assistant Manager for their Hong Kong office.
- Report to Financial Controller directly
- Assist in consolidation of financial statements of South East Asian, European and US markets
- Prepare budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Assist in system implementation and conduct user acceptance test
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Team to keep track of and boost sales performance
- Assist in ad-hoc projects to support decision-making
The Successful Applicant
You should be a degree holder in Accounting or Finance or related discipline with 5 years of experience in retail and wholesale business. Qualified Accountant with audit experience preferred. Suitable candidate should possess strong analytical and numerical skills. Communication and multi-tasking skills, forward-thinking, problem-solver mindset is also essential.
What's on Offer
Exciting role to look after global operation. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company with stable background and platform.