You are here
Assistant Legal Manager - Insurance Group
- Large Insurance Group
- Commercial Work
About Our Client
Our Client was established in Hong Kong over 20 years ago, they mainly provide underwriting general insurance coverage to their clients.
Assistant to draft and review legal documentation for various business units, provide legal advice and support.
Be able to constantly review insurance product, training and/or insurance related documents.
Expected to handle company secretarial tasks and assist in coordinating and preparing board meeting and internal committee meeting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Law or related discipline
- Working knowledge on Insurance Companies Ordinance, Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Good understanding of the Hong Kong regulatory framework in respect of financial institutions is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, mature and confident
- Self-motivated and able to work in fast paced environment
- A good team player & able to work proactively & independently
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
What's on Offer
Great salary package, benefits and exposure for the right candidate!