You are here
Assistant IT Manager - Financial Institution
- Permanent In-House Position
- Trading System Implementation
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Financial Institution that provides a complete range of securities and financial services to a growing client base.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems
- Implement trading systems and to act as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for internal and external IT audit matter
- Handle systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Assist in the development of strategies and plans to enhance client services, improve user effectiveness and technology innovation.
- Oversee the help desk and technical support services.
- Participate in the development and implementation of IT policies and procedures
- Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
- Negotiate and administer vendors and service agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid years of IT experience within the financial institutions
- Familiar with MS operating environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independently, hardworking and self-motivated
What's on Offer
- Permanent Headcount
- Stable Environment
- Growing Team
- Management Level Exposure