You are here
Assistant IA Director
- Excellent work culture
- High autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed property developer with extensive business portfolio spanning across Greater China. To support their further expansion across the region, they are looking for an Assistant Internal Audit Director to head up the function.
Reporting to the CFO and Audit Committee, you will be leading a small IA team and overseeing financial and operational audit engagements. Duties include reporting functions such as audit planning, testing on complex business processes and internal control compliance and assessment. You will advise on business findings and there will be constant interaction with management to advice on recommendations based on identified risks.
The Successful Applicant
- A university degree in Accounting or Business related field
- Qualified HKICPA / ACCA member, CIA or equivalent professional certification is desired
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience gained from Hong Kong Listed company
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate and work closely with senior management.
- Proficient in spoken and written in English & Chinese
- Previous PRC exposure is a must
What's on Offer
Newly created position and competitive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.