You are here
Assistant HR Manger (C&B focused)
Hong Kong Island
- Sizable Corporation
- C&B focused position
About Our Client
Our client has long been established in Hong Kong with considerable market presence. An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant HR Manager to join their stable team.
- Account Servicing for the assigned departments, looking after around 1000pax, providing all-rounded HR services and directly dealing with their line Managers
- Review and integrate existing HR policies and practices to implement to the assigned departments.
- Developing and managing C&B initiatives and reviews
- Work on the alignment of corporate C&B policies, processes and systems, performance management etc.
- Our client offer lots of internal opportunities. They are looking for someone with open-minded to new challenges.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with Human Resources Management or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 7-8 years HR experience, especially on C&B review and analysis.
- A good teamplayer with stable career track record.
- Ability to influence with respect of internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Experience with sizeable business is a MUST.
What's on Offer
Our client offer a stable environment with lots of internal opportunities.