You are here
Assistant HR Manager
- Global Luxury Brand
- Challenging Role
About Our Client
Our client is a global company that engages in art auctions, private sales and art-related financing activities.
This role will primarily be responsible for the end to end recruitment process of staff across the regions including the placement of permanent and temporary employees, consultants, interns and the screening of speculative candidates. This will include the recruitment of Specialist and Support department staff, with special focus one entry level talent. The successful candidate will need to work closely with all members of the Human Resources department to ensure this is achieved in line with the needs of the various departments and regions, on time, within headcount, according to local labour laws and to budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated, specialism in Human Resources or General Business Administration desirable although not essential
- Experienced recruiter, must have several year experience of recruiting at all levels, ideally will have some exposure to recruiting outside of Hong Kong
- Previous experience of working for a multi-national company (professional services or luxury brand experience desirable)
- Highly organised, self-motivated and who enjoys working in a busy environment and dealing with people
- Exceptional attention to detail, with proven ability to see projects through to the end
- Ability to prioritise effectively, with proven ability to meet deadlines and take a flexible approach to a wide range of tasks
- Calm under pressure, with a common sense approach and a willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and gain credibility in order to achieve results at all levels within the business
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work both effectively individually and to 'pitch in' when required
- Knowledge of HK Labour Ordinance essential, wider APAC knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Experienced in maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality and preserve integrity of sensitive information/data at all times
- Strong systems knowledge (Word and Excel is essential, previous use of databases such as SAP would be an advantage)
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential. Should be able to read and write in Chinese.
What's on Offer