You are here
Assistant HR Manager - HRIS & Change Management
- Established Global Financial Firm
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client is a tier-1 financial firm in Hong Kong, looking to add to their existing HR function with an experienced HRIS and Change Management professional.
- Design, develop and maintain a robust Human Resources Management Information System, an effective PC LAN and efficient office automation applications so as to facilitate the HR Division to achieve the company goal in human resources management.
- Monitor system performance, provide system maintenance services and secure adequate Business Contingency Plan (BCP) arrangement.
- Coordinate with IT stakeholders to establish HR systems and manage IT projects.
- Define input guidelines and monitor data input accuracy, and provide timely and accurate personnel information and management information.
- Improve computer and system knowledge of HR staff by organizing training courses on useful PC applications and important system concepts.
- Maintain budget and expenses for IT related costs for HR Division.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in systems operations preferably in a sizeable corporation or banking and finance industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of PC technologies, particularly in MS Excel, Access and HRIS e.g. PeopleSoft
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, bonus and company benefits.