You are here
Assistant HR Manager - Generalist with C&B focus
Hong Kong Island
- Compensation & Benefits
- Leading FMCG
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG group with business reaching to the global market.
- Reporting to the HR Head, you will be a crucial part of the Corporate HR team that provides full-set HR consultation and support.
- Lead the C&B functions in the company with the support of a small team, from Annual Salary Review, Benchmarking exercises, Job gradings to Benefits review etc.
- Design and develop C&B policies and programs to drive business behaviour
- Manage HRIS related enhancement, issues and projects. Communicate with the users and vendor to ensure system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- Supervise and consolidate daily C&B operations including payroll admin, taxation, MPF and insurance etc.
- Manage, lead and coach younger staff to grow and work together with the business. Build a dynamic and energetic culture within the team.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 5-7 years' relevant experience in HR field with solid experinece in Compensation & Benefits and HRIS, preferably from SIZABLE business.
- In-depth knowledge of HR trends, market benchmarking and income tax, and HR related regulations
- Sensitive to numbers, forward thinking, analytical, research and presentation skills
- Good command of both verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- High proficiency in MS Office
What's on Offer
They offer Excellent package with career development opportunity.