You are here
Assistant HR Manager - Compensation & Benefits
- Established Global Financial Firm
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client is a tier-1 financial firm in Hong Kong, looking to add to their existing HR function with an experienced compensation & benefits professional.
- Ensure accurate and smooth execution of payroll and benefits activities inclusive of regular payroll processing, tax reporting, medical and retirement benefits, share plans, etc.
- Keep alert to any irregularity of transactions and ensure appropriate handling
- Provide analyses, comments and suggestions regarding payroll and benefit services
- Coach junior members in the team for enhancing job knowledge and competencies so as to achieve team objectives and meet service pledge
- Review work processes, procedures, guidelines and standards for operational efficiency and compliance with relevant controls and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Business Administration, HR or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in HR operations for payroll and benefit administration, prior experience in both MPF and ORSO schemes, company share plans will be an advantage
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Proficiency in MS Applications and HRIS e.g. PeopleSoft
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, bonus and company benefits.