You are here
This position is now filled
Assistant HR Manager - BP for Luxury Retail
- Luxury Retail
- International Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a world-famous luxury retail brand in Fashion and Accessories. They have a strong portfolio in Asia and presence all around the globe.
- Responsible for recruitment and talent acquisition for both front-line and back office headcounts
- Directly work with and give HR advises to their internal stakeholders, including internal heads in Hong Kong, Regional teams and Department Head from their overseas headquarter
- Initiate and work on HR projects including performance appraisal, market research and annual salary review exercise
- Understand the global strategies and polices and develop local implementation which would be suitable to the Hong Kong operations.
- Drive employee engagement programme to draw higher employee's moral and retention.
Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related discipline.
- At least 5 years' hands-on HR experience with retail front-line exposures.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other relevant regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate with colleagues across all-levels.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- ** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior HR Officer. **
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.