You are here
Assistant Facility Manager - reputable developer
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable property developer with strong presence in APAC, particularly Hong Kong market. They're poised in team expansion and are looking for the right talent to join their facility team.
- To liaise with building management staff to handle tenant's complaints and to provide professional advice in dealing with tenant's technical enquiries
- To prepare tender documents for maintenance, improvement and A&A works of both builder's and E&M works and to ensure satisfactory completion of works within approved budget and specified time frame
- To manage emergency situations, supervise and ensure proper and prompt execution of required remedial works according to the emergency procedures
- To monitor and supervise contractors' performance to ensure the works are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements and at high quality standard with minimum disturbance caused to the tenant's business
- To propose improvement works including all E&M systems and safety issues with a view to improve the operational efficiency and energy saving
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or professional qualification in engineering
- Over 5 years practical experience in facilities maintenance operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Right talent will be offered competitive benefit package and job stability.