You are here
Assistant Facility Manager - In house MNC
- In house
- Corporate Real Estate
About Our Client
Our client is a listed MNC with strong presence in Hong Kong's retail and office real estate market. They're poised to expand their in house property and real estate team.
- Responsible for renovation projects and facilities management for retail branches, offices and self-owned properties.
- Provide technical feasibility study in seeking appropriates sites for branches and offices.
- Plan, execute and control the implementations of client's property related projects to ensure full compliance with both regulatory and Group requirements.
- Manage maintenance and alteration of branches, office areas and equipment, as well as layout and designs.
- Liaise with the landlord and government authorities for all technical issues on premises and manage all contractual issues with the contractors and suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Building Surveying / Architectural Studies / Facility Management or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years' experience in project management of retail shops, large scale office renovation works, or alteration and additional works.
- Experience in team development and possess a strategic and analytical mind set, with good knowledge of sale and leasing of Hong Kong properties, contract management, architectural and building regulations.
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
What's on Offer
Successful candidates will be offered competitive benefit package.