You are here
Assistant Facilities Manager (soft serives) - in house role
- Rare client side position
- Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate with businesses in property, hotels, retails, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries. They also owns world's largest retail portfolios.
- Oversee the renovation project including renovation, furniture, telephone system, security system, etc from design stage to construction stage and project implementation including monitoring of defect rectification and handover to end user.
- Assist to prepare the tender / quotation and monitor the process and contract administration for renovation, furniture, telephone system, security system, etc.
- Monitor project progress and ensure the project to be completed on time.
- Support the Senior Office Services Manager in leading the office services team to perform full spectrum of the office administration functions effectively
- Manage office supplies procurement and inventors
- Estimate the project expense and ensure the expenditure of each project is well-controlled within budget.
- Monitor the performance of contractors for each project.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Facility Management, Property Management or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant working experience which at least 1 year in supervisory level
- Solid understanding of facilities / housekeeping management
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Good planning and organisational skills to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Strong leadership, independent, self motivated, flexible, responsible and willing to work under pressure
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered attractive benefit package and promising career development.