You are here
Assistant Engineer - MNC
- Career Development
- Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a public-listed property investment, management and development company in Hong Kong with a major portfolio in high-quality office, retail and residential properties.
- Carry out operation, maintenance and works for building services systems in an efficient, reliable and safe manner ensuring that the required quality standards are achieved.
- Provide technical support to other Units / Departments with respect to building services including tenant fitting out / reinstatement, minor alternation and modification works and advising technical comments.
- Carry out regular audit of conditions of existing building services installations and recommend and implement works to maintain efficiency and reliability of the building services installations
- Assist to perform regular review and recommendation of maintenance procedures to ensure that systems are being effectively maintained with optimum resource.
- Assist to compile and manage budget.
- Support Managers / Senior Manager to arrangement procurement, manage contracts and projects / works and activities and issues under the portfolio of the Technical Services Department.
- Handle technical issues / works
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably in plant operation and maintenance.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good PC skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered job stability, promising career development and competitive benefit package.