You are here
Assistant Director | Prestigious Professional Association
- PQE 5-10 conveyancing/litigation lawyer
- Interesting legislative exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious professional association that aims to ensure member's compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, promote good practise among the members, consider and protect the best interests of their members.
Reporting to the Director, you will mainly be responsible for:
- assisting and attending meetings with various working groups on different legislative proposals and researches;
- preparing legislative reports and submissions; and
- discussing with various external parties on a wide range of challenging and interesting legal issues.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking to hire a litigation/conveyancing lawyer with 5-10 years of post-qualification experience who writes and speaks fluent English and Chinese. You should also have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work independently.
What's on Offer
This job offers valuable policy insight and stable work environment with our client's office in Central.