You are here
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
- Dynamic work culture
- Creative and innovative job nature
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest online advertising platforms and is rapidly expanding. With their unique selling points and strong presence in different markets, employees are offered with great career opportunities in the future. The marketing team is now actively looking for an innovative and motivating senior digital talent to join them.
As an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager, you will responsible:
- Digital media campaigns planning and closely work with content team to generate content activities, engagement and extend market reach.
- Evaluate and analyse the online data
- Manage various social media content and others web content writing
- Report to Marketing Manager and work collaboratively with designer and content team to support their campaigns.
- Manage costs and improve effectiveness and efficiencies of marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 year experience in social media, digital marketing
- Familiar with social media marketing / ad channels incl. facebook ads and Sponsored Content
- Good command in email marketing and EDM platform, Google AdWords/Analytics and web content management systems.
- Experience in UX/UI
- Good technical skills to support other team members with advanced Excel skills (e.g. VLookup, Pivot Table)
- Strong analytical skill, detail-minded, creative, confident, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic position to work for a Popular online advertising platform!
Do not miss the chance. Action and apply now!