You are here
Assistant CRM Manager - Salesforce Project
- Business Intelligence
- CRM Project
About Our Client
Our client is a global company with headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has a long history as a listed multinational media company.
- Drive transformation of sales and marketing capabilities by promoting adoption of leading CRM and marketing automation platforms across Asia-Pacific offices, aligning global standards.
- Design KPIs and manage delivery of associated dashboards to measure adoption progress and support data-driven decision-making across Asia-Pacific offices.
- Design and execute internal marketing campaigns to elevate awareness and improve adoption of new behaviours, analytical techniques and systems.
- Design and manage governance, standards and cycles for system change management.
- Conduct and provide methodological advice on qualitative and quantitative customer research.
- Build and manage customer feedback points; partner with IT and other business units to build closed loop processes.
- Promote a high performance culture by actively coaching and mentoring the team, providing regular feedback and developing employees to foster professional growth.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of project management experience in CRM, Business Intelligence or analytical system implementations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communications, presentations, collaboration, influencing, negotiation and selling skills across a broad range of levels, departments and cultures in a multinational organization.
- Experience in identifying opportunities for change and proactively drive behavioral changes at the enterprise.
- Experience in project managing large scale software projects across the organization with recent and relevant experience.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to assimilate facts quickly, identifying options and articulate recommendations.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
What's on Offer
Attractive package and excellent exposure