You are here
Assistant / Corporate Communications Manager - Garment (MNC)
- Great career progression opportunity
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the garment industry with a strong reputation in the high end fashion segment. They are now inviting a talented corporate communications manager help revamp their brand image to establish a stronger market presence.
- Track company's media exposures and market news, and share among management and line managers and distribution channels
- Support the development and execution of PR strategy and initiatives to maximise company exposure
- Maintains excellent relationship with media.
- Monitor, research, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of communications to make appropriate improvements and recommendations
- Oversee the overall social media monitoring and analysis
- Revamp overall brand image (website, Logo etc) to increase brand recognition
The Successful Applicant
- 6 years experience in corporate communications or PR
- Strong media network in Hong Kong, Lifestyle and Feature page media
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Able to work independently or within a team environment
- Occasional travel is required to Europe and Asia based countries
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Excellent Working Environment
Don't miss this opportunity and apply now!