You are here
Assistant Company Secretary - Listed Financial Group
- GEM Board Listed Company
- Excellent Salary
About Our Client
The Client is a leading multi-investment group with diverse businesses covering structured finance, asset management, securities brokerage and corporate finance advisory.
- Handle full range of corporate secretarial duties as well as company secretarial compliance work for Group of Companies.
- Ensure corporate governance is adhered to, complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Handle annual, interim and quarterly reports, announcements and circulars
- Attend and organize board and board committee meeting in compliance with GEM Listing Rules.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified member of ICSA/HKICS at least 5 years company secretarial experience in HK listed companies, ideally at financial institutions.
- Good knowledge in Hong Kong GEM Listing Rules, corporate governance requirements and SFO.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package with a generous bonus scheme and other fringe benefits