You are here
Assistant C&B Manager - Sizable Conglomerate
- C&B Lead
- Career Development
About Our Client
Our client has been long-established in Hong Kong with stable and steadily growing business. With strong investment, they are one of the market leaders in the area that they are operating in.
- Oversees C&B operations, including payroll, taxation, insurance, MPF etc.
- Perform evaluations of new and existing jobs to determine market compensation, internal equity, and eligibility for incentive plans
- Design, develop and evaluate C&B policies and exercises, including Salary benchmarking, Benefits review, Job Mapping etc.
- Work alongside the IT team on HRIS implementation and educate internal users.
- Lead and develop corresponding subordinates.
- Any ad hoc projects assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- High diploma or above in related discipline.
- Previous 5 years' experience with Sizable businesses in hands-on C&B positions, handling payroll, taxation, salary exercises, MPF etc.
- Prior experience in playing a major role in C&B exercies, including benchmarking, grading and reviews etc.
- Sensitive to number, straightforward, good team-player.
- HRIS experience is a must.
- Supervisory experience is highly preferable.
What's on Offer
This is a newly created headcount. Our client would love to develop this jobholder to be the C&B Lead in the company with autonomy to monitor both operational side and strategic side.