You are here
Assistant Buyer- International 1st tier Label
- International Luxurious Label
- 1st Tier Label
About Our Client
Our client is an international well-established luxurious fashion label that specialize in high quality product, ranging from Ready-to-wear to leather goods and accessories. In light of their rapid expansion in APAC, an exciting opportunity has risen for passionate candidate to join their Buying Team as Assistant Buyer.
- Report to the Buying Manager, you will need to be responsible for the buying of merchandise mix that ties in with the company's planned direction
- Prepare seasonal product catalogue, training manual to front-line colleagues and customers
- Keep tracking on product line and recent business sales performance, as well as to provide recommendation and solution
- Work closely with Planning team to analyze sales performance and prepare sales forecast for upcoming seasons
- Process sales order and ensure products to be launched in the right place within a tight time frame
- Identify market opportunities and be sensible to globe trend changes, at the same time be aware of market competitors' activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Fashion, Textile & Clothing or relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of working experience in retail buying; for those who have relevant working experience in Asia Markets, such as China and Taiwan will be an advantage
- Strong in excel skills (V-look up, Pivot table)
- Be organized and able to work under pressure and a good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client is offering attractive salary package and year-end bonus to potential candidate. It would be an excellent opportunity to tap into luxurious industry!