You are here
Arts/Collectibles Portfolio Manager
- Work with Heritage, Art and Rare Collectibles
- Be Rewarded for High Performance
About Our Client
Our client is a world class market leader in alternative rate collectibles such as antique books, fine wine, art, maps, stamps, coins, maps and jewellery. With over a century of experience behind them, they are well known for their quality as well as services to private wealth clients as well as Royal Households.
Currently they are aggressively growing their business in the Asia Pacific and are now looking for a talented Senior Investment Portfolio Manager to join their Hong Kong Sales Office.
As a Senior Investment Portfolio Manager, you will report to the Global Managing Director of Investment and will be responsible for driving new profitable investments for the Hong Kong Market. You will do this by consulting existing and potential clients about their portfolio, advising in appropriate management strategies. This will also involve prospecting and building long-term relationship with clients and following up on sales leads/referrals for market development. You will also liaise internally with other departments for the composition of investment portfolios, including various Auction Houses to acquire pieces. Working closely with the Managing Director, you will also attend as well as build partnerships to hold networking events and presentations.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Track Record in Consultative Selling - preferably from areas related to history/art/culture and heritage
- Those with an appreciation of collecting will be highly regarded
- MUST have Native level English - Cantonese and Mandarin will be a plus
- Proactive, positive, entrepreneurial mindset with an open mind and an excellent attention to detail
- Good selling, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A strong team player yet able to independent develop their own market
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
*Our Client is happy to offer a HK WORKING VISA to those with a matching background in Heritage/Art/Cultural Consultative Selling
What's on Offer
Our client is now offering great career prospects, benefits include:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Good benefits package including private medical insurance
- 5 day work week