You are here
AR Assistant Accountant - Excellent English!
- International Working Culture
- Global Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier professional advisory firm that assists clients from different industry with their internal compliance issue. They are a market leader within the field and their business has been growing exponentially over the past years.
Reporting to the Team Lead, you'll will be responsible for all Accounts Receivable process:
- Handle AR duties for global offices
- Liaise with clients by email regarding invoices and collections
- Assist with full-set of accounts
- Assist with other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Excellent spoken and written English is required
- Experience in AR/Credit Control is highly preferred
- Able to work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Fresh Graduates are welcome!
What's on Offer
- Global exposure
- Excellent salary package
- International working environment