You are here
Application Development Manager (Transaction platform) - 70k
- Must have developed trading platform
- Enterprise application track record
About Our Client
Our client is now looking for an Application Development Manager to lead the HK and SZ developers of over 20 people. Their transaction platforms are for public consumers which mainly include mobile application, website and desktop log-in etc. Their company culture is pretty dynamic and fast-paced.
- Manage a team of developers on designing, developing and enhancing the external web systems
- Manage multiple sizable related projects on software development assignments
- Offer technical advice to the senior management team and counterparts on various critical decision
- Involve in converting business requirements into functional design and real plan
- Ensure all projects and developed systems are done under the aligned of architectural standards
- Identify potential risk/ opportunity to tackle and improve
- Responsible for quality review, process monitoring etc.
- Accountable for certain functional specification documents preparation
- Lead the team in resolving critical system incidents
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in above in Computer Science, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years IT experience with at least 4 years in development team management
- Great communication in English
- Proven track record in leading enterprise and sizable software development team/ projects
- Outstanding senior stakeholder management, presentation, leadership and influencing skills
- Dynamic, fast-paced, analytical and great problem solving ability
What's on Offer
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber, lots of internal opportunities can be provided to new hires. Great exposure can be explored as well.