You are here
APAC Strategy Planning & Marketing Insights manager
- One of the global leader in its market
- Fast-paced working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a large European Multinational Company. It is well known for the numerous brands it owns as well as for being one of the world's most international business. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a a Strategy Planning & marketing Insights manager to join their regional team in Hong Kong.
- Gather and assess Market information from End Markets and Agency (i.e. Nielsen).
- Provide comprehensive and high quality marketing information to Regional Marketing Planning team to come up short and mid-term marketing forecasts.
- Prepare, effectively analyze and report the key performance indicators in a timely manner. Continuously analyze and interpret market information to keep track of End Market performance.
- Effectively manage Marketing Information Platform to support Regional Marketing Planning team to drive Regional S&OP process.
- Maintain a competitor analysis framework and supporting information system to enable Industry Forecasting.
- Exhibit leadership capabilities in engagement with key stakeholders (Multi Cultural End Markets, Agency, Cross functional stakeholders etc.)
- Ensure that all relevant marketing information is available to meet business needs and that all relevant information is effectively communicated to the Management Team.
- Ensures effective relations within the SP&I team and cross functional networking to ensure gathering and effective analysis of information.
- Identify and propose improvement opportunities in current process to enhance the effectiveness of Marketing Information Gathering and Report Generation.
- Continuously strive to improve current tools to improve analysis of information.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree
- 5 to 10 years experience in a similar role in a large MNC or a Market research agency.
- Consumer marketing experience is a must. Regional experience is a strong advantage.
- Professional level knowledge in Excel Spreadsheet and Powerpoint software.
- Experience of Information Management.
- Strong analytical focus to be able to identify the right information source to gather information and interpret data.
- Competent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer
The job holder needs to operate with confidence in a role which requires communication with a large number of stakeholders. Regional team is at the forefront of Managing Regional Marketing Operations. Success for this role is dependent upon initiating and supporting strategy development, aligning Planning with End Market needs and providing a continuous stream of actionable information. As part of the Regional Team, this role would require to continuously interact with different End Market teams, with multi-cultural background and also operate in the fast paced and demanding above market environment.