You are here
Analyst Programmer/ Sr. System Analyst - Mobile (Androis/ iOS)
- Expanding business & company
- Middle level, supervisory position
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established technology firm, who has a strong clientele across the Asia Pacific region. To cope with their on-going expanding plan and business growth, they are now hiring for a System Analyst for their project team.
This is a middle level position, and as a System Analyst, you will be working closely and supervising hands-on Developers on the SDLC.
- Analyse user requirements (provided by Project Managers), to define timeline, project plan and technical specs
- Supervise hands-on Programmers/ Developers throughout the whole SDLC, and provide them guidance when necessary
- Liaise with other internal IT teams (Such as R&D, QA and Infrastructure Operation), and provide timely updates to Project Managers on the development progress
- Facilitate the system's enhancement after production stages
- Prepare any necessary documentations for maintenance/ record
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- A minimum 5 years of experience in application/ system development
- Track record in hands-on development, mobile application development (iOS/ Android) and team supervisory
- Understands SDLC, and sound knowledge in testing procedures (Including QA/ SIT/ UAT)
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, creative and self-motivated
- With solid problem solving skills, and capable in a fast-moving environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
This role is suited to an individual who's ambitious and is eager to grow with a rapidly expanding company. The company invests a lot in up-to-date technologies, and there are a lot of learning opportunities whenever you encounter different challenges or find out new solutions.
An attractive salary package and bonuses will be offered to the right candidate, including:
- Double paid,
- Good track record of discretionary bonus,
- Comprehensive medical package
- and more.