You are here
Analyst Programmer - Securities Trading Industry - Java
- Permanent Position
- New Headcount
About Our Client
A market leader within the Securities Trading industry.
- Primarily responsible for IT system support, development, testing and implementation.
- Liaise with vendors on system support and maintenance.
- Perform software testing to ensure the software quality meets the required standards.
- Support User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Prepare application system technical, functional and user documentation.
- Shift duty is required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma holder in Computer Science or related discipline(s).
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' relevant experience in securities industry.
- Application support experience with Fixed Income Trading and Settlement system.
- Hands-on Development in Java, Linux and Oracle
- Knowledge in financial products such as Bonds, Swap, FX and Derivatives
- Self-motivated, able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
What's on Offer
Fantastic salary package, strong employee benefits and much more.