You are here
Analyst Programmer - Oracle Financial Systems
- Stable working environment
- Oracle talent progression
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-established company with a large internal IT team. Currently they are looking for an experienced candidate to cope with their expansion.
They are sourcing a candidate who has around 3 years of experience in Oracle financial systems such as Hyperion, JD Edwards or E-Business Suite.
- Responsible for assisting in system analysis and design via user requirements collection
- Act as a main communication partner between internal business users and vendors
- Manage comprehensive project implementation cycle via system creation, documentations, testing conduction and software configuration
- Perform trouble-shooting, with obligation to provide user support and training
- Work closely with the IT Services Team and developers in project coordination and various tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years system implementation experience in ERP application
- Outgoing and proactive candidates are preferred for communication between working parties
- Experience in Oracle Hyperion , JDE, EBS or other financial systems is mandatory
- Master in knowledge of financial element planning, like accounting and budgeting will be an advantage
- Excel in language application for both spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Occasional travelling might be expected
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Programmer
What's on Offer
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!
Perfect place for you to enhance your Oracle experience!