You are here
Analyst Programmer - Core Banking
- Fantastic Banking Opportunities
- Graduates Welcome To Apply
About Our Client
A leading Chinese Bank based here in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Project Leader in our Core Banking Team, you will be responsible for systems development, systems analysis, production support and programming of core banking systems, which may include Deposit, Payment, ATM, Phone Channel, Loans, Remittance, AML Compliance, Trade Finance and Remittance Systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Engineering or similar
- 2-3 years' working experience preferably with banking exposure
- Solid experience in mainframe development environment using any of the following: AS400, COBOL, CLP, RPG, JCL, CICS, DB2, Oracle Forms or SQL Server
- Mature, independent, able to deliver quality results under tight schedule
- Good team player, strong communication skills
- Cantonese speaking is a must
Fresh Graduates will be considered for a Programmer role.
What's on Offer
Permanent employment, fantastic salary and benefits on offer.