You are here
AML Compliance Manager - Securities House
- Fast growing financial group
- Excellent compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Asian securities specialist which offers a substantial range of financial services within the APAC region.
As Compliance Manager, you will be reporting into the Head of Compliance and your prime responsibilities would include:
- Developing and reviewing the compliance program
- Performing AML transaction monitoring, handle AML high risk clients
- Advising key stakeholders on various compliance related matters
- Developing training materials and training staff on compliance
- Identifying and monitoring all risks in operations
- Handling ad hoc project as work
The Successful Applicant
You will have a university degree preferably in Accounting, Law, Finance or Business with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within compliance in brokerage/securities firm, with securities and financial investment products knowledge. Good knowledge of SFO / SFC rules and regulations is a MUST. Excellent written English and Chinese with fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
What's on Offer
Excellent package with benefits.