You are here
AGM - Asset Management (Retail Portfolio)
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong position
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic organization in Hong Kong with a large retail footprint.
- Solicit and identify reputable retailers/operators for the portfolio to optimize revenue growth and achieve revenue budget
- Plan and develop strategies to optimize the value of retail space and achieve the desired trade mix to cater the needs of various customer segments
- Maximize asset value, explore expansion and reconfiguration opportunities and effective utilization of retail space.
- Provide retail requirements in development projects.
- Develop, maintain and constantly update a set of performance standards to be adhered by tenants which include regular monitoring of tenants' performance and taking appropriate rectification action on irregularities.
- Facilitate tenants to implement their business plans and to provide the best possible trading environment for tenants to grow their business.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in business or commerce related discipline preferably with MBA
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in sizableorganization
- Possession of retail planning and/or management experience to understand needs of retailers and the overall retail landscape
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of creating a successful retail environment and retail mix.
- Sound knowledge and ability to understand and initiate planning proposals for expansion projects with attention to details
- A dynamic and self-motivated team leader with strong influencing skills
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with various internal and external parties, such as to build up and maintain close rapport with retailers
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (preferably including Putonghua)
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance for someone that is looking to challenge themselves and to work on an iconic portfolio in Hong Kong