You are here
Advisory Enterprise Network Architect ~ 90 to 95k
- In-house corporate role
- Dynamic environment Subject Matter
About Our Client
A large enterprise in-house corporate firm is looking for an Advisory Enterprise Network Architect who will be part of the senior management team. As a Subject Matter Expert, this person will be responsible for high-level enterprise network advisory and responsible for the architect roadmap and network design etc.
By reporting to the Head of Infrastructure and Operations, you will also have a team of shared services network operation colleagues who focuses more on execution, daily operation, maintenance and project implementation whilst yourself will be acting as the Program Manager/ Subject Matter Expert/ Advisory Consultant on the overall infrastructure/ network architect.
- Responsible for the network infrastructure architecture design
- Prepare proposals and conduct presentation for different new initiatives/ design projects to the senior management board
- Oversees all programs/ solutions related to network and general network security
- Manage shared services or outsourced team on project delivery
- Gather and consolidate business user requirements and translate into requirements/ specifications for relevant network technical solutions and design
- Ensure the use of best practices in design and build of infrastructure
- Be responsible for the technical architecture & design patterns for all infrastructure solutions is aligned with the group strategy
- Identifying new services as required, ensuring governance & communication of data platforms architecture
- Involve in defining appropriate IT Security measure, policies, best practices and guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Engineering, Information Sciences or any relevant major/ disciplines
- Minimum of 14 years in IT infrastructure, with recent 8 years as a Regional or Enterprise level Network/ Infrastructure Architect in a sizable enterprise
- Very strong overall network/ infrastructure knowledge in LAN, WAN, MPLS, Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, load balancing, VoIP, Windows, Linux, VMware, MS SQL, SAN, Endpoint management and so on
- CCIE certificate holder will be advantageous
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Proficient track record in enterprise and sizable network architect, solution design etc.
- Previous experience/ knowledge in ITIL, change management and security framework as well as standards on ISO 27001
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A decent remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber with exceptional infrastructure strategy setting and project exposure.