You are here
Administrative Assistant- Asset Management
- Top Asset Management Firm in Asia
- Excellent Benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Asset management firm with investment focus in all over Europe, Asia and North America. With over 2000+ employees in the world, they specialize in areas such as investment banking, asset management, financial advisory, M&A, corporate finance etc. They are well-known for their excellent benefit and great management team. They are currently hiring an Administrative Assistant to join their company.
- Assist the office manager in office administration duties such as liaise with external vendors for procurement, arrange maintenance for office equipment
- Replenish and order stocks for stationeries, paper, drinking water etc.
- Provide Secretarial and administrative support to the Director and Analysts - Ie.Arrange meetings, handle expenses claims, make travel arrangement and flight booking.
- Cover Reception desk - Ie. greet guest and visitors, pick up phone calls, and manage conference rooms
- Handle other day-to-day general office administration work as required
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2-3 years of office administrative and secretarial experience in Professional Firm is a must
- Willing to cover reception if required
- Proficient in both spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese is a must
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, organized, mature thinking and strong communication skills
- Handle work with high confidentiality
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for both spouse and dependant
- Career progression opportunity
- Competitive Salary and compensation
- 18 days Annual Leave