You are here
- World leading EMS company
- Challenging role in a global team
About Our Client
As one of the biggest EMS company in the world, our client has more than 30 years history with more than 10 factories in China and the biggest one in Shenzhen has more than 100,000 workers. Served all the global brand companies like Apple, Dell, HP, Amazon and others, they are aggressively developing themselves.
* Specification, design, implementation tester of high volume acoustical production.
* Lead FA/CA of acoustics issues in each builds.
* Lead and coordinating activities (i.e. survey, specification, planning and follow-up) of product development of speaker drivers, speaker sub system and headphone.
* Assist IQC, NPI, TD and other function teams for clarifying acoustics issues.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor degree or above in acoustics, electro-acoustics, mechanical engineering is preferred.
* Deeply understanding of acoustics components, including but not limiting to micro speaker, loudspeaker, earpiece and microphone.
* Experience with test environment set-up, know how to eliminate side-effect in non-anechoic chamber.
* Experience with acoustical solutions in consumer products.
* Experience with soundcheck, B&K pulse, Klipper, Clio, Audio Precision is a plus.
* Experience with work in a cross cultural organisation is a plus.
* Minimum 10 years of work experience in acoustics field.
What's on Offer
A rewarding package with more than 3 rounds of free travel tickets. Housing and meal allowance would be provided.