You are here
Accounts Payable Manager (US MNC)
- HK$ 30,000 - 45,000 per month
- Working location: Kowloon
About Our Client
Our client is the largest US manufacturing company specialised in all apparel related products including garment, hanger, and chemical. We are seeking an experienced candidate to join and lead our team.
- Compile a Monthly foreign exchange exposure report and ensure all FAS 133 reports are submitted timely and accurately.
- Prepare a Monthly cash flow forecast report for HK operations.
- Drive an effective cash sweeping process for HK operations.
- Monitor DPO including lengthening Payment terms.
- Payment reviewing and authorization
- Co-ordinate with Corporate Treasury on risk Management on foreign exchange and interest rate.
- Co-ordinate with procurement team and purchasing team on all AP finance related issues.
- Dividend receipt and payment handling
- Ensure SOX process / documentation for Accounts Payable and Cash Management related processes are standardized and properly followed in HK and Chengdu.
- Quarterly review of bank account structures to minimize the number of bank accounts is maintained.
- Processes streamline in Accounts Payable and review approval matrix to drive operational efficiency
- Lead financial process improvement project
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years relevant experience
- Big4 audit together with finance operation experience in sizeable global companies
- Experience on handling the performance of BPO in PTP process is preferred
- Hands-on experience on process improvement and system enhancement projects in Asia Pacific
- Self-motivated and strong desire for change and improvement
- Strong influencing, presentation and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Previously experience in PTP operations is preferred but not mandatory
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate with an attractive salary package and benefit:
- Basic Salary: Guaranteed 13 months
- Bonus: Up to 18% of annual salary
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Benefits: Medical and dental