You are here
Accounts Payable Manager - Leading Conglomerate
Hong Kong Island
HK$40,000 - HK$50,000
- Reputable Conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable HK-listed conglomerate with a huge presence within the property industry.
- Prepare a Monthly cash flow forecast report for APAC operations.
- Drive an effective cash sweeping process for APAC operations.
- Payment reviewing and authorization
- Co-ordinate with Corporate Treasury on risk Management on foreign exchange and interest rate.
- Co-ordinate with procurement team and purchasing team on all AP finance related issues.
- Dividend receipt and payment handling
- Quarterly review of bank account structures to minimize the number of bank accounts is maintained.
- Processes streamline in Accounts Payable and review approval matrix to drive operational efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- At least 8 years relevant experience
- Hands-on experience on process improvement and system enhancement projects in Asia Pacific
- Self-motivated and strong desire for change and improvement
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- 5 Days Work Week
- Excellent Salary Package
- High Reputation
- Managerial Grade