You are here
Accounts Payable Analyst (6 months renewable contract)
- Reputable Reinsurance firm
- Work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and leading reinsurance company in the world. With assets of approximately $50 billion, it has presence in 30 countries globally..
They are looking for an experienced AP Accounting Analyst to join their team, with potential renewal and perm conversion possibility.
Reporting to the manager of the Accounts Payable team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Process payment to vendors and staff reimbursements on a timely manner
- Review travel entertainment claims against the company policy and procedure
- Follow up on outstanding invoices
- Perform accounting entries and bank reconciliation
- Engage in ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Solid experience in AP and electronic banking system
- Knowledge in PeopleSoft is advantageous
- Ability to work under fast-paced environment
- Good communication skill and pro-active mindset
- PC applications including MS Excel (including v-lookup)
What's on Offer
Attraictive salary package will be offered to the candidate.