You are here
Accounting Officer - Private Equity Fund House
- Work Life Balance!
- Great Exposure & learning path
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based Private Equity Fund House, their investment mainly focus in Natural resources within the Asian market with asset under management over US$40million.
Their Hong Kong office has around 10-20 staffs, and they work in small team based flat and transparent US style culture. They are currently looking for passionate, proactive, figure sensitive, organized team player with to-do attitude to join their Finance team of 3.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Report directly CFO - Native English speaker;
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with all 3rd parties;
- Prepare Full set Consolidated Financial Statement, periodic management accounts and fund portfolio reports;
- Prepare regulatory reporting such as FRR type 4 (every 6 month)
- Assist the fund operation procedure such as capital call, distribution and fund raising activities;
- Prepare payment vouchers, payroll, tax filling, depreciation and general accounting function;
- To ensure that all accounting and funds related policies & procedures are in line with the compliance and regulatory bodies;
- Liaise and maintain excellent relationship with auditors;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by CFO.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- CPA qualified or at least all exam paper passed (MUST);
- Over 2 years of experience in accounting;
- Bachelor degree holder;
- Excellence in Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Candidates with Insurance knowledge are preferred;
- Presentable, proactive, flexible, willing to learn, figures sensitive, detail minded, helpful, independent with to-do attitude;
- Candidates from small size office (such as one man band) are welcome to apply too;
- Immediately available candidates are preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Performance Bonus
- Medical/ Dental/ Body Check
- Bank holidays
- Work life balance (9am - 6pm)
- Convenience location - Central
- Flat & transparent - US style small team culture
- Great Exposure & learning opportunity
- Professional Qualification Membership fee and CPD hours fee reimbursement
- Support continuous training and learning