You are here
Accounting Officer - Banking - Working life balance!
- Easy going, polite and harmonized culture
- Opportunity to work within Corporate Banking
About Our Client
Be part of the accounting team of the top tier large scale Japanese based with global presence. The company is famous for corporate banking solution and asset management platform.
Their Finance Department consist of 10 employees. They are current recruiting for a high caliber accounting professional to join their Finance Team.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Responsible for B/S, PnL, management reporting and month end closing;
- Prepare HKMA regulatory reporting on disclosure;
- Prepare intercompany transactions' reconciliation and ensure the intercompany balance is correct;
- Assist on the preparing of financial statement;
- Liaise with external parties such as auditor and tax advisors;
- Other Ad hot duties.
The Successful Applicant
Report to Finance Manager and department head.
To qualify for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- 2-3 year of Accounting working experience within financial institution;
- Knowledge on HKMA reporting is a plus;
- Able to speak fluent Mandarin, English and Cantonese. Good English writing skills;
- With career ambition, enjoy the process of learning new ideas and skills;
- With excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills;
- With strong ownership of tasks and adequate MS Excel skills;
- Optimistic mindset, friendly and willing to learn attitude.[Immediately available candidate are preferred]
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work for a well-established financial institution
- Convenience location - central district
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- Work life balance!
- Easy going, polite and harmonized working environment
- Bank holidays
- Medical, dental and life insurance