You are here
Accounting & Administration Manager
- Fast growing HK company with great heritage
- Great work life balance culture
About Our Client
Our client is a very established Hong Kong manufacturing business who has experienced aggressive growth in the recent years. With this growth in mind, they are currently in the market looking for a Accounting & Administration Manager to join the business.
- Supervise Finance, Accounting and operational staffs in HK and PRC;
- Monitor the inventory, cash flow, general ledgers and treasury of the company
- Establish and maintain a strong financial, accounting and operating systems in HK and PRC
- Review and maintain effective policies and procedures for controlling costing, inventory, credit and operating expenditures
- Perform regular audit check and investigate any irregularities and inappropriate activities
- Complete and provide management / financial reports
- Develop personnel policy and provide staff services relating to employment, compensation, health, safety and general working conditions.
- Involve in tax matters and liaise with lawyers, auditors and bankers;
- Travel to factories in PRC as when required
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and will be CPA qualified or equivalent. You will have a minimum of 8 - 10 years experience in a similar role and have experience in managing a team. You will be a strong communicator both internal and external. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Excellent commercial sense, be result-orientated and have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight schedules.
What's on Offer
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Good overall remuneration package
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance
- Holiday allowances
- Opportunity to lead a team and taking ownership of the finance function