You are here
This position is now filled
- HK$ 18,000 - 23,000 per month
- Working location: Kowloon
About Our Client
Our client is the largest water system consultancy firm with developed business over the Europe and now is expanding the business towards APAC. We are seeking an energetic candidate to join our new finance team.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for monthly general ledger close
- Assist in monthly closing (financial statements preparation), budget and planning, annual audit
- Responsible for banking activities like open new account, new authorized signatures, bank reconciliation, bank payments, including payroll and vendor payment, etc.
- Responsible for PO tracking & controlling, Invoicing, AP/AR monitoring and other SAP maintenance activities
- Assist in controlling activities, including Regional P&L, Distributor Market analysis, business plan, etc.
- Other ad-hoc finance and controlling activities
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Finance, accountancy or other related disciplines
- Professional accounting or finance qualifications (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- At least 3 years experience with proven finance, planning and analysis
- Solid experience with SAP is a MUST
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, process analysis
- Excellent Excel skills
- Organized, positive thinking with "can-do" attitude
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate with an attractive salary package (13 months), Bonus and guaranteed career path.