You are here
Accountant - Listed Investment Firm
- Attractive remuneration package & career path
- Work life balance & supportive culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Chinese based financial services institution, their business include Investment, Asset Management, Securities, Brokerage, and Wealth Management. Their Hong Kong office has over 170 employees currently. They are currently expanding their office due to increase in business needs. Their Finance Team is recruiting for an Accountant to manage accounting treatment on proprietary trading, FICC (Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities), full set accounting and regulatory reporting (FRR-asset management).
Report to Deputy Finance Department Head and Finance Department Head.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- To assist daily Finance operation function;
- To perform accounting treatment in regards to the company investment activities such as proprietary trading, FICC (Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities);
- To prepare full set accounting for corporate level;
- To prepare and ensure the FRR (asset management) reports are align with company's standards and FRR standards;
- Perform any ad-hot task assigned by Management.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Full time degree holder (Accounting or Finance)
- CPA student or CPA qualified is preferred;
- Over 3 years of working experiences in proprietary trading, FICC (Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities) and full set accounting;
- Excellent communication skills and articulate at both spoken and written in English Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Optimistic, self-driven, detail-oriented mindset and willing to learn attitude;
- With strong ownership of tasks and adequate MS Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Convenient working location - Hong Kong Island (very closed to MTR exit)
- Great opportunity to join professional financial institution
- Expanding company - with Excellent career progression opportunity
- Great team base, supportive culture
- Monday to Friday - work-life balance culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medial, dental and life insurance
- Education allowance
- Great opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career path within a listed company