You are here
Accountant - HK based Asset Management
- Family based & helpful small team culture
- Investment funds exposure
About Our Client
Opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career path in a HK based family office investment company. They investment portfolio includes equity funds, bond funds, securities, properties, hedge funds and private equity funds across the Globe. Their Hong Kong office along has over 40 people, they work in small team based and is located in central district. They are currently looking for a passionate, cheerful, proactive and independent candidate with to-do attitude to join their Treasury Team.
Report directly to department head;
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- End to end procedure on full set of accounts such as data entry, AP, AR, GL, Bank reconciliation, month end closing...etc
- Drafted financial statement independently for investment portfolio;
- Ensure financial controls are in place and operate effectively;
- To liaise with bankers on Treasury functions;
- To ensure that all accounting and funds related policies & procedures are in line with the compliance and regulatory bodies;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by department head.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Over 3 years of full set accounting preparing experience (from data entry to the drafting of financial statement reporting;
- Degree holder in finance, accounting or business from reputable university;
- CPA student member or qualified member is preferred;
- Knowledge in equity funds, bond funds, securities, properties, hedge funds and private equity funds is preferred;
- Passionate, cheerful, proactive and independent personality;
- With good communication skill and to-do attitude;
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Immediate available candidates are preferred.
What's on Offer
- Work life balance!
- Stable working hours
- Attractive Salary
- Attractive Discretionary Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- MPF or ORSO
- Bank Holidays
- Convenience Location - Central district