You are here
Account Manager (Regional Role)
- Dynamic culture
- Global exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a globally established digital marketing agency, offering unique solution to global brands. The company provide end to end digital solutions that strategically combine rich data, analytics, creativity and technology. From data analysis and strategy, a website, a loyalty program, a social campaign, an email plan and the technology to bring it to life, a live event.
As an Account Manager(Regional role), you will:
- Account servicing to support the development of strategy, program enhancement, campaign setup, execution and reporting.
- Monitoring campaign results closely and present to client
- Project Management
- Gather business requirements for new projects and campaigns and manage their implementation in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Developing clear regional/market account plans that lead the client on the path to digital maturity, in some cases contributing to global team account development
- Manage client expectations effectively, anticipate client needs and proactively provide relevant solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ year experience in a comparable position.
- CRM or digital agency experience preferred.
- Independent and able to perform well under pressure. Act with diligence and autonomy.
- Solid project management skills. Ability to plan and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and grow client relationships.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with technical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) in English and Putonghua mandatory
What's on Offer
What's an offer
- 5 days work
- Regional and global exposure
- Westernize company culture
- Do not miss the chance. Action and apply now!